Re: [KWChoir] "Matona mia cara" MP3s are posted

  • Diane K. Hauer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2010
      Robyn.
      those numbers are looking great!
      Thank you for all the work you are putting into making sure we are all as prepared as we can be before Pennsic even starts.
      Thank you.

      You may add me to a public roster.

      Svanhildr Karlsdottir

      Never take away anyone's hope. That may be all they have.

      If I can stop one heart from breaking
      I will not live in vain,
      If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain,
      or help one fainting robin unto his nest again
      I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2010
        I'm fine on a public roster as well.

        Margrett

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2010
          Same!

          Tegwen verch Bleddyd ap Cyddifor

          "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
          from the road, they said. But she did. Don't follow the
          fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
          They meant well, she knew, but they didn't understand."

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 21, 2010
            On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:48 PM, dsrubin2004 <dsrubin2004@...> wrote:

            "Matona mia cara" MP3s are posted at: sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010/ under "Learning tracks"

            One more to go!

            Also, I'm working on translations and getting section leads in place.

            Current registration count is:

            S = 15
            A = 13
            T = 9
            B = 5

            Also, since I have everyone in a database, would you all want a roster or email list of your fellow singers? If you DON'T want your info on a list, let me know.

            No problem about being on a roster. Sharon Neeman, tenor (yes, really), very new to SCA, Drachenwaldian (Israeli), not sure of my persona yet, first time at Pennsic (though alas, only for a couple of days this year) and looking forward to it!

            Anything I'm missing?

            Maybe.

            The choir sings "Mi ti portar becazza", whereas the words are "Mi ti portar becazze". And "becazza" (singular) anyway doesn't agree with "grasse" (plural) -- though the German dolt singing the story might have made that mistake too ;-)

            But do you want "becazza" or "becazze"?

            Sharon

            --
            "I am only one; but still I am one.
            I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.