Re: H. B. A. F.

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 9:46 AM
      Well, I am amazed. Not only could you find the parts played in every grouping imaginable, but an up to tempo performance. I need to listen more carefully but I believe that there might be a playing error in the alto line.. not to worry I am going to listen to each part later today.
         It's sort of not like me to choose a piece that is main stream.  My usual choices are pieces that just aren't out there... but this will do just fine and I believe that it will sit aside Master Robyn's program splendidly.

         Thanks everyone and I really do look forward to seeing everyone.  Last year was the first Pennsic I had missed in 27 years... WOW.. I hope things haven't changed much.