Debatable Choir Concert at Pennsic - you are invited!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2010
      The Debatable Choir will be performing a concert on the theme of Death, Doom and Despair on Monday, August 9 at 8pm in the Performing Arts Pavilion at Pennsic, and we hope you'll be there!

      This year's choir has grown from previous years, both in numbers and in skill. This will be one of our best performances ever! Composers include Josquin des Prez, Thomas Morley, Luca Marenzio, Jacques Arcadelt and Thomas Bateson. We'll be singing songs ranging from the silly to the sublime, that we guarantee will send chills down your spine!

      Don't miss it!

      Arianna of Wynthrope
      Director, Debatable Choir
      Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands