Musica Dulci Sono MP3s are up

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2010
      Musica Dulci Sono MP3s are up at: sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010

      There is an extra link as I had to create another site since I ran out of room on the original KWC2010 site. Shouldn't be too much trouble...

      This may be our hardest song as it is probably the least familiar and has some tricky rhythms. Please give it a listen or two before the war.

      Robyn