Re: Erlan's music

  • Maria Eskinazi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 17, 2010
      Hey folks
        OK, after long brain discussions... I have chosen a very light later period madrigal (Totally unlike my usual) but Zach loved this song and I love it and it's fun and a little "dirty" so we can have fun with it.

      4 Parts
      Hard By  A Fountain
      By Hurbert Waelrunt 1518-95

      In English, 2 verses and lot's of fa la la's

      The Wiki Choral thingy link is up there... hope you can find it.

      Of course.. being that I am of the "old school" method...anyone want to put it in the library or create midi's... you have my blessed permission...
      LOL

      I want to have fun.. and this will be fun.. and it shouldn't stress anyone out too much.

      See you in a few weeks

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 17, 2010
        I found a website that has all of the parts for Erlan's piece available for you to listen to.

        http://kcbx.net/~mbierbau/fountain.htm

        Arianna

          OK, after long brain discussions. .. I have chosen a very light later period madrigal (Totally unlike my usual) but Zach loved this song and I love it and it's fun and a little "dirty" so we can have fun with it.

        4 Parts
        Hard By  A Fountain
        By Hurbert Waelrunt 1518-95

        In English, 2 verses and lot's of fa la la's

        The Wiki Choral thingy link is up there... hope you can find it.

        Of course.. being that I am of the "old school" method...anyone want to put it in the library or create midi's... you have my blessed permission.. .
        LOL

        I want to have fun.. and this will be fun.. and it shouldn't stress anyone out too much.

        See you in a few weeks

        Erlan

      • Margrett Norwoode
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 19, 2010

          I really like this song! But then, my persona is late elizabethan and my favorite elizabethan tunes are the bawdy ones :-)

          Margrett