Re: [KWChoir] Weep O Mine Eyes MP3s are up

  • Michelle Faid
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
      They are very helpful, yes. Thank you!

      Tegwen

      "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
      from the road, they said. But she did. Don't follow the
      fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
      They meant well, she knew, but they didn't understand."

      On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 2:34 PM, dsrubin2004 <dsrubin2004@...> wrote:

      "Weep O Mine Eyes" MP3s are up on sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010

      Are these MP3s helping?

      Robyn

    • Ellyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2010
        The MP3's are wonderful - I'm singing along with the alto part every day now to get my head used to them.