Weep O Mine Eyes MP3s are up

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16 11:34 AM
      "Weep O Mine Eyes" MP3s are up on sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010

      Are these MP3s helping?

      Robyn
    • Michelle Faid
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16 11:58 AM
        They are very helpful, yes. Thank you!

        Tegwen

        "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
        from the road, they said. But she did. Don't follow the
        fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
        They meant well, she knew, but they didn't understand."

        On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 2:34 PM, dsrubin2004 <dsrubin2004@...> wrote:

        "Weep O Mine Eyes" MP3s are up on sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010

        Are these MP3s helping?

        Robyn

      • Ellyn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17 9:47 AM
          The MP3's are wonderful - I'm singing along with the alto part every day now to get my head used to them.