Update - new MP3 is up

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2010
      Folks,

      "Il est bel et bon" MP3s are now posted at: sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010

      Go to the Learning tracks page and the "Il est bel et bon" subpage..

      Current count of registrations is:

      Sop - 15
      Alto - 9
      Tenor - 7
      Bass - 5

      These are all first choices. Soooooooo - anyone willing to 'officially' move down a voice part please let me know ASAP so I can see how the balance works out.

      Keep recruiting - the more the merrier!

      Thanks,

      Robyn
    • Michael Kalinowski