Erlan?

  • annoney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
      Do we have anyone with the talent to write a requiem in a period style for Erlan?  I think that would be great to sing at Pennsic.

      (mother) Theresa

    • Michelle Faid
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2010
        If we do not, I may have a friend who could; he's very, very skilled in stylistic music writing. But of course, if we have someone among us, cry out. And Erlan, if you prefer not to take this course, by all means.

        Tegwen

        "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
        from the road, they said. But she did. Don't follow the
        fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
        They meant well, she knew, but they didn't understand."

        On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 4:03 PM, <annoney@...> wrote:

        Do we have anyone with the talent to write a requiem in a period style for Erlan?  I think that would be great to sing at Pennsic.

        (mother) Theresa

      • Erlandr Nordenskald
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2010
          I think I would cry... with a requiem piece for Zach...
          what a beautiful challenge...

          It's not necessary though.. I am not dead...

          But promise me that when I go.. PLEASE do one for ne...