KWC update 7/5/2010

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      Hi folks, been out of town for a bit.

      Mairghreicc - thanks for the questions, here is an update:

      No section leaders chosen yet - thanks to those who did respond, I'll contact you soonest. Am still open for other volunteers....

      As of this morning we have the following numbers registered:

      Sop 1 & 2 = 15
      Alto = 8
      Tenor = 4
      Bass = 4

      (These are voice part 1 choices)

      As usual, we are top heavy, so think about moving down a part if you are comfortable in two voices.

      We will be using black binders.

      Now would be a good time to both encourage your fellow singers who are procrastinating on their registration AND recruit new singers! With the MP3 learning tracks (I'm hoping to get the next bunch up in a day or two) we can probably get some folks in the fold who are not confident of their sight-reading skills. But let's focus on tenors and basses, if possible, for new singers. Obviously we would love to have anyone who is interested, but balance among the voice parts is always an issue.

      Don't forget that the latest sheet music, MIDI tracks, and MP3 sung learning tracks are at: https://sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010/

      I'm getting excited for a great choir experience - are you?

      Robyn