Re: Erlan's music

  • scadianbluemusician
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5 7:25 AM
      Theresa: this is touching and beautiful. thank you for this posting. Sapphira/Blue (long term lurker on the list)

    • annoney@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5 12:54 PM
        I'm sorry.  I did not mean to take up so much bandwidth.  I meant to just send it to Erlan.  Sorry.

        Theresa

        In a message dated 7/5/2010 9:30:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time, blue_white_figleaf@... writes:
        Theresa: this is touching and beautiful. thank you for this posting. Sapphira/Blue (long term lurker on the list)

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, annoney@... wrote:

        > OFF LIST

      • Maria Eskinazi
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 17 12:22 PM
          Hey folks
            OK, after long brain discussions... I have chosen a very light later period madrigal (Totally unlike my usual) but Zach loved this song and I love it and it's fun and a little "dirty" so we can have fun with it.

          4 Parts
          Hard By  A Fountain
          By Hurbert Waelrunt 1518-95

          In English, 2 verses and lot's of fa la la's

          The Wiki Choral thingy link is up there... hope you can find it.

          Of course.. being that I am of the "old school" method...anyone want to put it in the library or create midi's... you have my blessed permission...
          LOL

          I want to have fun.. and this will be fun.. and it shouldn't stress anyone out too much.

          See you in a few weeks

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 17 8:56 PM
            I found a website that has all of the parts for Erlan's piece available for you to listen to.

            http://kcbx.net/~mbierbau/fountain.htm

            Arianna

              OK, after long brain discussions. .. I have chosen a very light later period madrigal (Totally unlike my usual) but Zach loved this song and I love it and it's fun and a little "dirty" so we can have fun with it.

            4 Parts
            Hard By  A Fountain
            By Hurbert Waelrunt 1518-95

            In English, 2 verses and lot's of fa la la's

            The Wiki Choral thingy link is up there... hope you can find it.

            Of course.. being that I am of the "old school" method...anyone want to put it in the library or create midi's... you have my blessed permission.. .
            LOL

            I want to have fun.. and this will be fun.. and it shouldn't stress anyone out too much.

            See you in a few weeks

            Erlan

          • Margrett Norwoode
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 19 9:22 AM

              I really like this song! But then, my persona is late elizabethan and my favorite elizabethan tunes are the bawdy ones :-)

              Margrett