Pronunciation Guides

  • MargrettNorwoode
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2010
      As someone new to the entire concept this year, I was wondering if pronunciation guides will be posted before Pennsic for the non-English songs. Even for the songs that have mp3s, the words are sometimes muddy in the recording.

      Many thanks,
      Margrett
    • dsrubin2004
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
        ummm - I have no plans for this. Anyone want to take this on? Please contact me,

        Robyn