membership

  • Erlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2010
      Any member can change the status of the list membership. we do suggest that if you choose to NOT receive e mails or digest.. that you set your preferences for special notices, that way when something of importance comes around... you will get it.
      I have done a list cleanup recently.. those who have been bouncing were removed. Those who were soft bouncing and with in the last month were sent a reactivation request... so if for some reason you find yourself removed... then that's why. Of course if you're removed, you won't get this anyway, but I still need to send it out!

      Hope you are having a great day.