Re: [KWChoir] Remove from choir e-mail list

  • Michelle Faid
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
      I believe you can do that all yourself, too! Just so you know for the future, you can moderate your attendance in any yahoogroup by visiting the site and removing yourself.

      Hope all is well!
      Tegwen in Scieth Girr

      "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
      from the road, they said. But she did. Don't follow the
      fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
      They meant well, she knew, but they didn't understand."

      On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 1:24 PM, <jmturner_23233@...> wrote:

      Please remove me from the e-mail Pensic Choir list. jmturner_23233@.... Thanks,
      Janine

    • annoney@aol.com