Remove from choir e-mail list

  • jmturner_23233@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
      Please remove me from the e-mail Pensic Choir list. jmturner_23233@.... Thanks,
      Janine
    • Michelle Faid
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2010
        I believe you can do that all yourself, too! Just so you know for the future, you can moderate your attendance in any yahoogroup by visiting the site and removing yourself.

        Hope all is well!
        Tegwen in Scieth Girr

        "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
        from the road, they said. But she did. Don't follow the
        fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
        They meant well, she knew, but they didn't understand."

      • annoney@aol.com