KWC 2010 Update - MIDI files are up, new website

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Folks,

      Due to file size limitations in the Yahoo group I created a new website for posting the sheet music, MIDI files, and singing learning tracks. Please find it at:

      sites.google.com/site/kwchoir2010

      email me at dsrubin1@... if something doesn't work

      All of the MIDI tracks are up, and the first couple of singing learning tracks (more as I finish them).

      Thanks to those of you who have registered already (15), but only 2 tenors and 1 bass so far! Please talk this up with your local singers, it should be a fun choir and concert...

      Robyn