Profiles

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
      Hello all. I know that some of you created a Yahoo profile JUST for
      this list or other Yahoo lists. I had an idea, now don't beat
      Erlan's head off. You can click on mine and you see all sorts of
      wacky stuff, BUT, what if in that profile is some indication of your
      musical affiliation, voice part, where/what groups you might sing in,
      that sort of thing, that way.......if someone were looking for, lets
      say a tenor in Calontir, they could scroll through the membership
      directory and vwallahhaa, there it is. Ok, it's just a thought.

      anyway,

      have a nice day

      Erlan
    • Molly Hathaway
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2004
        Great idea...I just took a moment and revised mine.

        Molly

        erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
        Hello all.  I know that some of you created a Yahoo profile JUST for
        this list or other Yahoo lists.  I had an idea, now don't beat
        Erlan's head off.  You can click on mine and you see all sorts of
        wacky stuff, BUT, what if in that profile is some indication of your
        musical affiliation, voice part, where/what groups you might sing in,
        that sort of thing, that way.......if someone were looking for, lets
        say a tenor in Calontir, they could scroll through the membership
        directory and vwallahhaa, there it is.   Ok, it's just a thought.

        anyway,

        have a nice day

        Erlan

        Yahoo! Groups Links