Pennsic choir registration page is working

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2010
      The registration page is working, so please register for choir to help us keep track.

      Go to www.pennsicwar.org:

      - Look for the "Pennsic Choir" hot link in the blue box just under the yellow "new" banner.

      - or get there from the Site Directory (below "Registration")

      - or from the Cultural Affairs front page (use the "A&S" button along the top of the home page) and look for "Pennsic Choir" in the listings on the left.

      Robyn
    • Janet Ryan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2010
        Hello.  I was hesitating to register -- after all, I haven't pre-registered for Pennsic, and I'm always down to the last minute really deciding for sure whether I'm going!  So the few times I thought about the choir I sent the director notice that I was Probably going to Pennsic, and THINKING about singing in the choir, and could I show up at rehearsals and see how it went without committing to do the whole rehearsal schedule and actually perform??!  But in an odd moment today I actually went to the registration form instead.  But then I hit Return somewhere that it needed to scroll down farther, and it finished up without quite all my information.  Just as well, so I can send this disclaimer, that I MIGHT not end up even going after all, or that I MIGHT find myself so busy or so tired that I'll give up on choir after all, etc.!  Anyway, I don't sing terribly well these days but I do read music pretty well, and I've sung with the choir at Pennsic about 3 times, incl. last year.  I sang tenor last year, and I really do like singing tenor, but a couple of the things really did go a little too low for me.  I might be tempted to do alto on some songs and tenor on others!  Or, if you get REALLY not enough basses, I could play bass on my trombone (its persona is a sackbut).  If I go to Pennsic, I expect to arrive pretty soon after Land Grab.

        Alison Winter

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010

          --- On Wed, 7/7/10, Janet Ryan <jsr2729@...> wrote:
          [a whole bunch of babbling about going to Pennsic or not, and singing or not, and what voice part I wanted]

          Sorry follks, I thought I was sending the message just to Robin!
          Alison, not quite computer literate after all

        • scadianbluemusician
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2010
            ahh, don't feel too bad. Most of us (if not all) have done the same inadvertant thing to one list or the other
            Sapphira/Blue