Pennsic Choir update

  • dsrubin2004
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 1:56 PM
      Folks,

      Lots of things are happening:

      - I expect to have music selection completed this week with sheet music and learning tracks to be posted immediately thereafter. I've been enjoying the discussions in this group and am still open to suggestions. I have no particular theme in mind this year other than it helps if the pieces are somewhat known (so have stood the test of time) but not TOO well known (so we aren't tired of them)

      - Rehearsals and the performance are scheduled as follows (all in the Performing Arts tent):

      8/5, 8/6, 8/7, 8/8, 8/9, 8/11 - 3:00-5:00pm
      8/10 - 4:15-6:15pm
      8/12 (dress rehearsal) - 1:00-3:00pm
      8/13 (concert) - 6:00-7:00pm

      I have the Performing Arts tent reserved longer on most days (usually 2-5) in case we want to have an occasional sectional or whatever. Try to keep that 2-3 slot open in your schedule if possible, but no 3 hour choir rehearsals!

      We are also listed as a class in Pennsic U...

      - I'm working on getting the registration process setup through the Pennsicwar.org webpage. Stay tuned for more info on that!

      - Master Li Kung Lo and Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood have agreed to record the concert and produce the CD again (or at least the Dress Rehearsal).

      I have no plans in place yet for a video recording. Suggestions?

      Thanks for your patience, I expect we will have a great time this summer.

      Master Robyn Solarius/Dave Rubin