Registration Problem

  • misbrisby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Hello, I was wondering if there is a problem with registering for the choir this year? I went to the Pennsicwar.org site and tried to register for this year's choir and I kept getting pop-ups when I tried to click on the link.
      Also is there going to be downloads of the music online to practice before Pennsic.

      If anyone can give me some information that would be much appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Marcia