KWC at Estrella

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      looking good for a director at Estrella........Feb 2005.
      more details soon to follow!!!!!!!

      Also start checking back for when
      www.KwownWorldChoir.org
      gets up and running.

      All music schedules, and stuff will be on this site.
      when it's up
      eventually
      and sooner than that
      hopefull

      :)

      Erlan
    • daggett42
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
        ESTRELLA WAR XXII AND THE KINGDOM OF ATENVELDT PROUDLY PRESENT

        The Second Annual Estrella Known World Choir an A Cappella Concert

        February 19, 2005 - Sunday afternoon, 4:00pm or later (and before
        Atenveldt Court)

        Grand Pavilion

        If you are of a mind to join the voices then we shall be in rehearsal
        each day Wednesday through Saturday, from noon to 2:00 p.m. And again
        on
        Sunday after the Queen's Tea/Artisans' Showcase, but before Atenveldt
        Court. If that is not possible, then Sunday before 2:00 pm. The place
        for our rehearsals shall be heralded each day.

        Master Lazarus Artifax is our master of song. Any questions regarding
        the event should directed to him at the following:

        donharrington@... <mailto:donharrington@...>

        602 956-1344

        Voices from all over the known world gather and rehearse Wednesday
        through Saturday. On Sunday we will give a Concert of Medieval and
        Renaissance music, free for all to attend. The Known World Choir has
        been a great success at Pennsic for over 20 years. This is the second
        Choir to be held at Estrella.