Re: Re :O Magnum

  • smurffirst
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 12, 2010
      We did do O Magnum three years ago and it is a beautiful piece of music. I still have the music. If you choose to reprise it I will have no objection as I already know it. Yet it might be good to consider expanding our horizons.

      Murchadha

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

      > Erlandr:
      > You also did O Magnum the year after I did!
      > Arianna M.

    • Janet Ryan
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 13, 2010
        Hey, we could do the MISSA O Magnum Mysterium! lol

        Really, though, we should hope he gives us at least one thing we didn't already know.
        Alison