Re: [KWChoir] Re :O Magnum

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 12, 2010

      Erlandr:

      You also did O Magnum the year after I did!

      Arianna M.

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 12, 2010
        We did do O Magnum three years ago and it is a beautiful piece of music. I still have the music. If you choose to reprise it I will have no objection as I already know it. Yet it might be good to consider expanding our horizons.

        Murchadha

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

        > Erlandr:
        > You also did O Magnum the year after I did!
        > Arianna M.

      • Janet Ryan
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 13, 2010
          Hey, we could do the MISSA O Magnum Mysterium! lol

          Really, though, we should hope he gives us at least one thing we didn't already know.
          Alison