Re :O Magnum

  • Erlandr Nordenskald
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 12, 2010
      I think that because Arianna Morgan did O Magnum 3 years ago, I did O Quam Glorioso for the "christmas in august" program 2 years ago... but honestly I can't remember.
      It makes me happy to see so much chatter about music on the list... and getting ready for this year's Choir Concert.
      YAY...

      I will be there.. and rumor has it that I may jump in and do one selection... no formal plans have been made as of yet.

      Erlan
    • chrissings@juno.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 12, 2010

        Erlandr:

        You also did O Magnum the year after I did!

        Arianna M.

        I think that because Arianna Morgan did O Magnum 3 years ago, I did O Quam Glorioso for the "christmas in august" program 2 years ago... but honestly I can't remember.
        It makes me happy to see so much chatter about music on the list... and getting ready for this year's Choir Concert.
        YAY...

        I will be there.. and rumor has it that I may jump in and do one selection... no formal plans have been made as of yet.

        Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
        AwesomePennyStocks.com
      • smurffirst
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 12, 2010
          We did do O Magnum three years ago and it is a beautiful piece of music. I still have the music. If you choose to reprise it I will have no objection as I already know it. Yet it might be good to consider expanding our horizons.

          Murchadha

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

          > Erlandr:
          > You also did O Magnum the year after I did!
          > Arianna M.

        • Janet Ryan
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 13, 2010
            Hey, we could do the MISSA O Magnum Mysterium! lol

            Really, though, we should hope he gives us at least one thing we didn't already know.
            Alison