Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic Choir - Pennsic 39

  • Isabel1443
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 11, 2010
      Yes, we did O Magnum Mysterium 2 Pennsics ago.
      Sends a chill down my spine.

      Lady Isabel Henry
      Vert, a mortar and pestle Or and on a
      chief argent four lozenges purpure

      From: Julia Kathan <fancy@.... com>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 1:38 PM

      O Magnum, beautiful, haunting and gorgeous--can we sing that please?
      Myfanwy
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 12, 2010
        I think that because Arianna Morgan did O Magnum 3 years ago, I did O Quam Glorioso for the "christmas in august" program 2 years ago... but honestly I can't remember.
        It makes me happy to see so much chatter about music on the list... and getting ready for this year's Choir Concert.
        YAY...

        I will be there.. and rumor has it that I may jump in and do one selection... no formal plans have been made as of yet.

        Erlan
      • chrissings@juno.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 12, 2010

          Erlandr:

          You also did O Magnum the year after I did!

          Arianna M.

          I think that because Arianna Morgan did O Magnum 3 years ago, I did O Quam Glorioso for the "christmas in august" program 2 years ago... but honestly I can't remember.
          It makes me happy to see so much chatter about music on the list... and getting ready for this year's Choir Concert.
          YAY...

          I will be there.. and rumor has it that I may jump in and do one selection... no formal plans have been made as of yet.

          Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
          AwesomePennyStocks.com
        • smurffirst
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 12, 2010
            We did do O Magnum three years ago and it is a beautiful piece of music. I still have the music. If you choose to reprise it I will have no objection as I already know it. Yet it might be good to consider expanding our horizons.

            Murchadha

            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...> wrote:

            > Erlandr:
            > You also did O Magnum the year after I did!
            > Arianna M.

          • Janet Ryan
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 13, 2010
              Hey, we could do the MISSA O Magnum Mysterium! lol

              Really, though, we should hope he gives us at least one thing we didn't already know.
              Alison