Re: [KWChoir] Reminder about Singing at Gulf Wars, with Additional Information

  • Alesone Lesley
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2010
      So sorry I missed singing with you all. I was completely tied up at chirurgeons point this war. Hope you all had a good time. Maybe next year...

      Alesone

      Lori Kibodeaux
      832.922.0194

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 23, 2010, at 9:26 AM, "ChrisM" <c.mortika@...> wrote:

      Good gentles,

      This is a reminder that there will be casual "Noontime Singing" at Gulf Wars this year. The A&S squadron has generously offered us the Sable and Gules" theatre stage, within hearing distance of the food court, every day Monday through Friday, from noon till 1:30, rain or shine.

      If you're planning to attend Gulf Wars, know that you are good and welcome to come by and sing, on such days and at such times as please you. We'll have sheet music available there, and we'll be teaching the parts.

      --Christian d'Hiver
      (camping with Calontir)