Re: Reminder about Singing at Gulf Wars, with Additional Information

  • annoney
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2010
      Annoney here of Clan Cambion. I live in the Bodacious Baroney of Selenone on the 2 hours away from Gulf Wars. My husbnad, Owain, and I plan to day trip, but would love to sing with the Known World Choir. We enjoyed singing at Pennsic, but it has been too many years since we have been able to make it to Pennsic.

      Please, let's make Gulf Wars a regular singing event. I miss it very much.

      Annoney
      aka Theresa
    • Alesone Lesley
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2010
        So sorry I missed singing with you all. I was completely tied up at chirurgeons point this war. Hope you all had a good time. Maybe next year...

        Alesone

        Lori Kibodeaux
        832.922.0194

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 23, 2010, at 9:26 AM, "ChrisM" <c.mortika@...> wrote:

        Good gentles,

        This is a reminder that there will be casual "Noontime Singing" at Gulf Wars this year. The A&S squadron has generously offered us the Sable and Gules" theatre stage, within hearing distance of the food court, every day Monday through Friday, from noon till 1:30, rain or shine.

        If you're planning to attend Gulf Wars, know that you are good and welcome to come by and sing, on such days and at such times as please you. We'll have sheet music available there, and we'll be teaching the parts.

        --Christian d'Hiver
        (camping with Calontir)