Performing Arts Web Page and Newsletter

  • Tracey Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      Greetings Atlantia!  It is with great pleasure that I announce a new resource for those in our Kingdom who are involved in (or would like to be involved in) the PERFORMING ARTS.  There is a new web page linked to the Kingdom Arts and Sciences web page that will be dedicated to the Performing Arts.  The page can be found here:

      http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/performingarts/

      BUT WAIT - THERE'S MORE!!  There is also a newsletter dedicated to Performing Arts called Rendition.  You can get there via the Performing Arts web page or go directly to this month's issue here:

      http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/performingarts/rendition/2010-01.pdf

      Please take some time to look at both and provide any constructive feedback.  I look forward to hearing your input as I work to further Performing Arts in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

      In service,
      Lady Rosanella Vespucci
      Deputy of Performing Arts
      Queen's Royal Bard

      Lady Rosanella Vespucci
      Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure