Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Rivkah Cantor
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2009

      LinkedIn

      Rivkah Cantor requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

      Tom,

      - Rivkah

      Accept View invitation from Rivkah Cantor

      DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions?
      Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts.

      © 2009, LinkedIn Corporation

    • jenmiz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2009
        Sorry, I didn't mean to send that to the group!

        Rivkah