WHAT A GREAT WAR

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 6:11 PM
      The Known World Choir at Pennsic was WONDERFUL. Vivat to MIstress
      Anne and all of the singers!! You did a wonderful job and the
      concert was wonderful. I am very proud of each and every one of you.
      I found Jocelyn's brother at war and will soon be in touch with
      her. And I SURE do remember the Chartreuse Cathedral Concert.
      I am putting together a little history about the Known World
      Choir, since, to my knowledge it originated as a Pennsic thing and
      now it has grown to other major interKingdom Events.
      I Hope that next year is ever bigger and better at
      Pennsic.......and John will have to order a bigger tent!!!

      Plans are being made for Pennsic 34, Lillies 2005, Gulf Wars 2005
      and Estrella 2005. If there are any interested people out there for
      taking on the position of Director, please let me know!! I have had
      some bites.........but I would really like to get things in place as
      soon as possible, while the energy is HOT!!

      Pictures would be nice also.......if anyone has shots of concerts
      past of the Known World Choir........PLEASE put them up!!

      I Hope that all your travels home went well!!

      peace