Re: [KWChoir] local singing group

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2009
      Feel fre to use any of the music I posted for the Pennsic Choir, and enjoy! It's all copyright free, either from the Choral Public Domain Library or else transcribed directly by me.

      My barony choir has been doing O Bene Mio for years. We've always thought the chorus was odd, too, but I've heard that "eggs" in Italian is a euphemism sort of like. er... "nuts" or "balls" in English, and thus it's a double-entendre.... :-)

      Arianna

      From: Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Pictures from this year
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 3:38 PM

      Keep on singing, everyone! Hmm, for those of you in choirs, either SCA or mundane, that do period music, how about telling us what pieces you're doing right now

      .
      _,_._,___