CD for Diane K.

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2009
      "Sorry" to everyone else for the interruption...

      Diane K - your CD was shipped today. Thanks! Your "adagio..." e-mail address
      bounced. (I tried twice.)

      -- Ygraine
    • celaena_kasandrenos
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2009
        Yes, having a Verizon problem at the moment. My yahoo email is the one to use, in any case.

        Received CD but it does skip some in every piece. Trying to determine if this is a CD problem, or a computer one (the only place I can play it, at the moment).

        Celaena (Diane)

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Kell" <susan@...> wrote:

        > "Sorry" to everyone else for the interruption...
        >
        > Diane K - your CD was shipped today. Thanks! Your "adagio..." e-mail address
        > bounced. (I tried twice.)
        >
        > -- Ygraine

      • kat
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009
          Great day to you,

          I received the CD I ordered and, Mistress Ygraine...Master Li, it SOOUNDS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

          I can't say enough about it...breathtaking

          The CD arrived in record time...a day or two, I think.

          I can sing the to the music all the time and, maybe, even learn the pieces we sang by heart.

          Lady Katinka