Pennsic 38 KWC CDs now available!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009
      Hi folks!

      CDs of this year's Pennsic concert are now available for sale!

      Many thanks to Master Li Kung Lo and Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood from the Barony of Carolingia in the East, for laboring lovingly over this recording.

      You can order CDs online for $3.50 plus shipping at http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic38.htm

      Thanks to everyone who sang in the Pennsic 38 Known World Choir. Your hard work and beautiful voices made this year's concert a wonderful experience.

      Enjoy!

      Arianna of Wynthrope

    • Erlandr Nordenskald
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
        I just ordered mine... since I missed the concert I am anxious to hear the music.