Re: [KWChoir] Music from Pennsic?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009
      Yes, Tegwen! Very soon!

      Master Li Kung Lo and Mistress Ygraine are finalizing things now. They were delayed by illness at their end and computer problems at my end, for which I apologize, but I think the roadblocks are mostly removed now.

      We'll let you know as soon as they're ready, I promise.

      Arianna of Wynthrope

      --- On Mon, 9/21/09, Michelle Blake <trinitysong@...> wrote:

      Hello!

      I was wondering if the Pennsic Choir music was going to be released soon?

      Tegwen
      .