Re: [KWChoir] Music from Pennsic?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21 8:43 AM
      Yes, Tegwen! Very soon!

      Master Li Kung Lo and Mistress Ygraine are finalizing things now. They were delayed by illness at their end and computer problems at my end, for which I apologize, but I think the roadblocks are mostly removed now.

      We'll let you know as soon as they're ready, I promise.

      Arianna of Wynthrope

      --- On Mon, 9/21/09, Michelle Blake <trinitysong@...> wrote:

      Hello!

      I was wondering if the Pennsic Choir music was going to be released soon?

      Tegwen
      .