Music from Pennsic?

  • Michelle Blake
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009
      Hello!

      I was wondering if the Pennsic Choir music was going to be released soon?

      Tegwen

      "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
      from the road, they said. But she did. Don't look for the
      fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
      They meant well, but they didn't understand."
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009
        Yes, Tegwen! Very soon!

        Master Li Kung Lo and Mistress Ygraine are finalizing things now. They were delayed by illness at their end and computer problems at my end, for which I apologize, but I think the roadblocks are mostly removed now.

        We'll let you know as soon as they're ready, I promise.

        Arianna of Wynthrope

        .