Re: [KWChoir] Re: almost pennsic..

  • Julia Kathan
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 13, 2004
      I will get information from Jocelyn's brother once I get to Pennsic.  I will make sure to get you an address and any other contact information he has.
      Duchess Myfanwy
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 13, 2004
        Okay, this sounds stupid, but now that I am packing and leaving I realize I don't know when or where the rehearsals are and I don't remember how to get into the Yahoo thingy.  Can someone just give me a quick summary of rehearsals from Saturday thru Thursday?
        Myfanwy