Re: [KWChoir] Thanks for the experience...

  • steve same
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2009
      Hello Members of the Pennsic Known World Choir

      Now that I have recovered at home and finally have taken the time to catch up on E-mail, I would like to extend my thanks to all of you, especially Lady Arianna and Lord Cedric for a marvelous 1st time around with the KW Choir. It was both challenging and fun to sing with you all! I will look forward to the CD recordings to share with my family, and to returning next year for a second round at Pennsic, with the KW Choir, of course.

      Stay well and safe until next year.

      Steve Saxe (name to be determined, so Steven of Greer for the time being)