Re: [KWChoir] Issue with PDFs

  • Michelle Blake
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2009
      After trying all the tricks and suggestions, I was able to print all the music... Without the music staffs.

      I'll just buy the music at Pennsic, and I'm sorry for the trouble. I -am- still listening to the mp3s to familiarize myself.

      Tegwen/Michelle

      "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
      from the road, they said. But she did. Don't look for the
      fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
      They meant well, but they didn't understand."

      On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Elizabeth Dowling <ejdowling@...> wrote:

      One thing to double check: on a PDF, it must be printed from the print
      button on the PDF, not the usual file button. I tend to hate computer
      "icons," (not Period icons), because often it is hard to figure out
      which one is which; the PDF "print" button is one of those little
      computer icons. I had trouble too; funny trouble. My husband had set
      my video screen so large that the "Print" button was below the bottom of
      the page! But all was fixed, and we've printed the music out.
      Elizabeth