Re: [KWChoir] RE: audio taping? (was Erlan)

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
      Hi Ygraine!

      The performance is Thursday, August 6th at 6 pm in the Performing Arts Pavilion. If your husband is willing to record it for us, that would be wonderful! I would be happy to pay for tapes, etc.

      Arianna

      Date: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:46 pm ((PDT))

      We will all be thinking of you at Pennsic, Erlan, and knowing that your
      heart is with us as our hearts are with you.

      I have arranged for a friend to videotape this year's concert for us. If
      someone has access to more professional audio and is willing to record the
      concert for listening purposes, that would be wonderful, but at the least we
      will have a video camera running.

      Arianna

    • Susan Kell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009

        Posted by: "Karen Kasper" arianna_wyn@... arianna_wyn

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
          So they have scheduled the concert at the same time as EK court?  Hmmmmmmm.
          Deonna

          To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
          From: arianna_wyn@...
          Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:31:54 -0700
          Subject: Re: [KWChoir] RE: audio taping? (was Erlan)

          Hi Ygraine!

          The performance is Thursday, August 6th at 6 pm in the Performing Arts Pavilion. If your husband is willing to record it for us, that would be wonderful! I would be happy to pay for tapes, etc.

          Arianna

          Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
            Unfortunately, the Pennsic Choir has been at 6 pm on Thursday for years, maybe decades, and we can't do much about conflicts. It's Pennsic. :-(

            Arianna

            To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com