Issue with PDFs

  • Michelle Blake
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009
      I've tried every way I can, but I really can't print the PDFs of the music - could someone bring copies for us to use? I wish I could, but the formatting is just totally not working. I do have the MP3s, so I'm learning it anyway!

      Michelle/Tegwen

      "Don't go by night, they said. But she did. Don't stray
      from the road, they said. But she did. Don't look for the
      fire, don't listen to it's music, they said. But she did.
      They meant well, but they didn't understand."
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009
        I will be bringing a few extra binders to Pennsic with me for any walk-ins who arrive. Anyone who knows now that they will need one, please let me know so I can make enough. The cost for music + binder is $5, the cost for music alone will be $2.50.

        Tegwen, I'm sorry you're having trouble printing the sheet music, you must be very frustrated. Are you able to open the PDF files and view them? When you try to print them, are they printing incorrectly or just not printing at all? You might want to update your Adobe Reader at www.adobe.com...

        Arianna

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009
          One thing to double check: on a PDF, it must be printed from the print
          button on the PDF, not the usual file button. I tend to hate computer
          "icons," (not Period icons), because often it is hard to figure out
          which one is which; the PDF "print" button is one of those little
          computer icons. I had trouble too; funny trouble. My husband had set
          my video screen so large that the "Print" button was below the bottom of
          the page! But all was fixed, and we've printed the music out.
          Elizabeth

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 22, 2009
            After trying all the tricks and suggestions, I was able to print all the music... Without the music staffs.

            I'll just buy the music at Pennsic, and I'm sorry for the trouble. I -am- still listening to the mp3s to familiarize myself.

            Tegwen/Michelle