drinking and singing at Pennsic

  • Victoria Sapko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2009
      If Known World Choir does not completely fill your desire to sing
      period songs at Pennsic, please join us for the annual Drinking and
      Singing walk! We gather to run through a few period drinking songs
      and rounds, then head off among the camps trading our music for
      drinks. Such drinks are usually of the alcoholic variety, but we have
      sung for teetotalers as well. If you would like to join in, please
      meet us on Monday of War Week at Camp Crook'd Cat in E02 on the Strand
      at dusk. If you have questions, please contact me.

      Rosina von Schaffhausen

      --
      Victoria Sapko