Have mercy on me dear God!!!

  • ana_katarzyna_adamski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2009
      It has been CRAZY getting ready for Pennsic that I know I will not know the music as well as most of you for this I ask forgiveness. Mp3 went nuts and I had trouble downloading but finally did get it. I was asked to help with retaining for our majesties of Trimaris and I am sewing for people to gain a little bit of money for the trip!! Does this sound familiar to you? But I will be there and I have a feeling our crowns will be at the performance so this makes me nervous. OH and you know the old saying if you do use it you loose it? Well my vocalizations are not where they should be!! So I am off all dairy!! I still am so looking forward to meeting all of you and I think there is another Trimarian for you to deal with other than me so there!!

      Going Crazy

      Ana Adamski

      Andrea Gottschalk (mundane)