obtaining cyber copies of music...

  • steve same
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2009
      Hi all..

      Steve Saxe - a choir member- here,and "lurker" in the SCA and things Pennsic.

      Can any one tell me how to copy (if it can be done) the sheet music on my thumb-drive. I have attempted to copy the music in a file but to no avail. The good news is, I can bring up the PDF files and make the required hard copies.

      Any help that anyone might render will be appreciated.

      BTW, nice selection. I sing in liturgicla choirs and this stuff is familiar to me.

      See you all soon at Pennsic.

      Steve Saxe +

    • Alexander Dollish
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
        Steve,

        go to the file you want, do not open, but right click on your mouse button and go to save file as, a screen will open, go to address bar click on a clear space with in you will see all of you computer from Docs. hard drives and your flash drive.  Click on your flash drive and in the lower right hand corner where it says save, and there you have it.

        Alexander of Three Towers

        To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        From: stvnsc2002@...
        Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:05:32 -0700
        Subject: [KWChoir] obtaining cyber copies of music...

        Hi all..

        Steve Saxe - a choir member- here,and "lurker" in the SCA and things Pennsic.

        Can any one tell me how to copy (if it can be done) the sheet music on my thumb-drive. I have attempted to copy the music in a file but to no avail. The good news is, I can bring up the PDF files and make the required hard copies.

        Any help that anyone might render will be appreciated.

        BTW, nice selection. I sing in liturgicla choirs and this stuff is familiar to me.

        See you all soon at Pennsic.

        Steve Saxe +

        Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.