sheet music

  • Katinka Del Motte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2009
      Hi,

      Looking forward to meeting all of you. This is my first big event, so got my schedule all figured out...there's plenty of room to breathe and eat. Boy, there's lots to do at Pennsic.

      I just pringted off the sheet music for Pennsic Choir and some of the pages didn't print the staff lines. Did anyone else have that problem? Funny that it's only for some lines.

      I use a MacBook and Cannon Pixma IP 3000 printer. Doubt that could be the problem, though.

      Only 12 more days!!

      Katinka