RE: [KWChoir] Re erlan's husband

  • John Phipps
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2009
      They say that dying is not a tragedy. Dying young is a tragedy. And losing a loved one at so young an age is tragic and leaves a deep hole in ones heart.

      Seeing music selections such as Ave Maris Stella are wonderful and I pray you can find solace in singing such wonderful works. I wish my own church sang Tallis, Byrd, Victoria, Bruckner, and all the greats that composed music that sometimes allow us momentarily to transcend this mortal realm. I have found chanting, especially in a small brick chapel can cause one to almost resonate with God. May your sympathetic vibrations still resonate with the spirit of Zach. Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and may the perpetual light shine upon him.

      Resquiat in pace.

      Ave atque vale
      John Phipps