Regarding the Pennsic Choir

  • arianna_wyn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hi everyone. Sorry I was offline all weekend - it was apparently a busy time on the KWC list!

      Thanks, Gwendolyn, for explaining to everyone how to access and download the music files.

      Murchadha, I'm blushing - I appreciate your vote of confidence in me.

      Ana and Janine, please let me know if you have any further issues with the music files or questions about your parts.

      To clarify Ana, there are no auditions, we're an open choir. Just do your best to learn as much of the music as you can before Pennsic, and then be prepared to work hard at each rehearsal! The music online is no different from what I would send you, so you can save your $5 and just print the versions on the Yahoo Group site, get a 1/2" to 1" black 3-ring binder in which to put them, and then you're in business. I also recommend plastic page inserts to protect your music from rain, dew, beer, and other sources of wet. :-)

      Erlan, I'm really sorry to hear about your husband's illness - you must be worried sick. I hope he's able to move off the ventilator and then out of the hospital very soon. I appreciate your good wishes for this Pennsic's Choir. We will miss you.

      Arianna of Wynthrope

    • Ana Adamski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
        Ok now I am getting excited !!
        Ana

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
          I also find that tabs (Post-It or other) on the first page of each piece
          help when you are looking for a specific song.

          Have fun! I hate that we can't be at the war this year. I really like
          the concept of the concert.

          Ysolt

          --
          Maîtresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP