Re: a note from Erlan

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2009
      Hi all
      I am so happy to see things falling into place for the KWC@Pennsic Experience this year. The music selection is wonderful and the voices registered are wonderful, this year's director is wonderful and I am very proud and happy to see all this come into form!

      Alas, I will not be at Pennsic this year. It will be my first miss since Pennsic 12. My husband is not well. He has been fighting a pneumonia for the last month and this week took a turn for the worse. For the past 12 days he's been in the hospital fighting for the ease of what we do so well... breathe. He has been put onto a ventilater. Zach is intubated and sedated and will remain so for as long as his body needs to become saturated with O2.
      When he comes off the ventilator (and he WILL come off) he will need weeks of pullmonary therapy and 2-3 months of rest and healing.

      So, that is what is happening. Prayers are welcome!

      PRACTICE and LEARN YOUR PARTS!!

      Erlan Nordenskald, Known World Choir Co-ordinator
    • Elizabeth Dowling
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2009
        I pray that Zach has a full and speedy recovery. And I pray that
        everything goes well for you too.
        Elizabeth

        Maria Daggett wrote:

        > Hi all
        > I am so happy to see things falling into place for the KWC@Pennsic
        > Experience this year. The music selection is wonderful and the voices
        > registered are wonderful, this year's director is wonderful and I am
        > very proud and happy to see all this come into form!
        >
        > Alas, I will not be at Pennsic this year. It will be my first miss
        > since Pennsic 12. My husband is not well. He has been fighting a
        > pneumonia for the last month and this week took a turn for the worse.
        > For the past 12 days he's been in the hospital fighting for the ease
        > of what we do so well... breathe. He has been put onto a ventilater.
        > Zach is intubated and sedated and will remain so for as long as his
        > body needs to become saturated with O2.
        > When he comes off the ventilator (and he WILL come off) he will need
        > weeks of pullmonary therapy and 2-3 months of rest and healing.
        >
        > So, that is what is happening. Prayers are welcome!
        >
        > PRACTICE and LEARN YOUR PARTS!!
        >
        > Erlan Nordenskald, Known World Choir Co-ordinator

      • marcia plavcan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2009
          My family are wishing him a speedy recovery, and to keep healthy. You will be missed, last year was my first time with the choir and you made it a wonderful experience.

          Marcia

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2009
            Prayers are sent your way for you speedy recover for Zach and strength for you as he recovers.

            Anna

            An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222887319x1201497660/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JulyExcfooterNO62)