Re: [KWChoir] Re: New hear and need of guidance

  • Jennifer Kobayashi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
      >Subject: RE: [KWChoir] Re: New hear and need of guidance
      >The director is Arianna of Huffington. She is out of the Debatable Lands and she is magnificent.

      Excuse me please, but:
      This year the Knowne World Choir at Pennsic will be directed by Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope of the Kingdom of Æthelmearc.
      She is an experienced singer and previous director of the KW Choir, she
      also directs the Debatable Choir of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands.

      More information, such as rehearsal schedule and how to register is here:
      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn38/AANDS/choir.html

      And it is a wonderful experience.
      Gwendolyn of Middlemarch