Re: New hear and need of guidance

  • ana_katarzyna_adamski
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
      Oh my I meant here and not hear please forgive
      Ana

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "ana_katarzyna_adamski" <ana_katarzyna_adamski@...> wrote:

      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > My name is Ana and I am in Trimaris (Florida) I will be coming to Pennsic this year and would like to know ...stuff.
      >
      > Do I need to audition for the choir?
      > who is the director this year?
      > Is the music in the files for this year all that we are singing or choral speaking?
      >
      > Any and I mean ANY help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am rusty but my old vocal coach would be happy that I want to get involved in a choir again!!
      >
      > Thank you in advance
      >
      > Ana Adamski
      > Andrea Gottschalk

    • Michael R. Murphy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
        Welcom:

        The director is Arianna of Huffington.  She is out of the Debatable Lands and she is magnificent.  All the music can be downloaded from the KW Choir website. The sheet music is available on line. My good Lady Jane transferred the files from midi to MP3s so you can learn your part on line on midi or download it to MP3 and learn it while you're mowing the grass.  We are doing seven songs, in Latin, German, French, Spanish and English.  Arianna has pronunciation links on the web site.  These are quite difficult pieces, but very beautiful.  You will have a wonderous Pennsic.  I am doing bass, but will be in and out of rehearsals as I am doing Shakespeare with the KW Players and will have to juggle rehearsal time.  You will love this experience.

        And tell Trimaris to put that statue back up in the kingdom site.  Otherwise I won't come and drink their mead.

        Blessings,

        Murchadha

        To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        From: ana_katarzyna_adamski@...
        Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 21:16:35 +0000
        Subject: [KWChoir] Re: New hear and need of guidance

        Oh my I meant here and not hear please forgive
        Ana

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups .com, "ana_katarzyna_ adamski" <ana_katarzyna_ adamski@. ..> wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > My name is Ana and I am in Trimaris (Florida) I will be coming to Pennsic this year and would like to know ...stuff.
        >
        > Do I need to audition for the choir?
        > who is the director this year?
        > Is the music in the files for this year all that we are singing or choral speaking?
        >
        > Any and I mean ANY help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am rusty but my old vocal coach would be happy that I want to get involved in a choir again!!
        >
        > Thank you in advance
        >
        > Ana Adamski
        > Andrea Gottschalk

      • ana_katarzyna_adamski
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
          I will let the "powers that be" in trimaris know about putting the statue back !!

          I am afraid I am a bit PC illiterate and am having trouble getting the music into another format.

          I will keep at it!!

          Ana

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Michael R. Murphy" <mrm477@...> wrote:

          > Welcom:
          >
          > The director is Arianna of Huffington. She is out of the Debatable Lands and she is magnificent. All the music can be downloaded from the KW Choir website. The sheet music is available on line. My good Lady Jane transferred the files from midi to MP3s so you can learn your part on line on midi or download it to MP3 and learn it while you're mowing the grass. We are doing seven songs, in Latin, German, French, Spanish and English. Arianna has pronunciation links on the web site. These are quite difficult pieces, but very beautiful. You will have a wonderous Pennsic. I am doing bass, but will be in and out of rehearsals as I am doing Shakespeare with the KW Players and will have to juggle rehearsal time. You will love this experience.
          >
          > And tell Trimaris to put that statue back up in the kingdom site. Otherwise I won't come and drink their mead.
          >
          > Blessings,
          >
          > Murchadha
          >
          > To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
          > From: ana_katarzyna_adamski@...
          > Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 21:16:35 +0000
          > Subject: [KWChoir] Re: New hear and need of guidance

          > Oh my I meant here and not hear please forgive
          >
          > Ana
          >

          > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "ana_katarzyna_adamski" <ana_katarzyna_adamski@> wrote:
          >

          > > Hi Folks!
          >

          > > My name is Ana and I am in Trimaris (Florida) I will be coming to Pennsic this year and would like to know ...stuff.
          >

          > > Do I need to audition for the choir?
          >
          > > who is the director this year?
          >
          > > Is the music in the files for this year all that we are singing or choral speaking?
          >

          > > Any and I mean ANY help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am rusty but my old vocal coach would be happy that I want to get involved in a choir again!!
          >

          > > Thank you in advance
          >

          > > Ana Adamski
          >
          > > Andrea Gottschalk

          > http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_BR_life_in_synch_062009

        • Jennifer Kobayashi
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
            >Subject: RE: [KWChoir] Re: New hear and need of guidance
            >The director is Arianna of Huffington. She is out of the Debatable Lands and she is magnificent.

            Excuse me please, but:
            This year the Knowne World Choir at Pennsic will be directed by Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope of the Kingdom of Æthelmearc.
            She is an experienced singer and previous director of the KW Choir, she
            also directs the Debatable Choir of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands.

            More information, such as rehearsal schedule and how to register is here:
            http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn38/AANDS/choir.html

            And it is a wonderful experience.
            Gwendolyn of Middlemarch