Re: [KWChoir] Amazing choral performance (a little OT)

  • Steven Mansfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2009
      That performance was incredible, and watching thir other work as well, they are a fabulous group!

      On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Isabel1443 <belight4@...> wrote:

      Oh, that is delightful!  Just made my day. Thanks!

      Lady Isabel Henry

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
        Wonderful performance! Just got to checking it out today--if someone had mentioned the piece was Toto's "Africa", I would have gone at the first mention of it--one of my very favorite tunes!

        Celaena